SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    ICE AVALANCHE!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

ICE AVALANCHE! Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted
And now, back to work wearing sweet ice tea.
Again.
Frown

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shiftyvtec
posted Hide Post
You must squeeze the cup before each drink or use a straw.

Posts: 1568 | Location: Near Austin, TX | Registered: December 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
It was about 90 degrees outside when I arrived at the office this AM to find the A/C was out. My office was at 79 degrees and climbed to 84.9 before they got it fixed.

I would have loved to have cold ice tea on me Wink

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
I was given a milkshake with a loose top.

Which came off dropping the cup full of sugar onto me.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 31443 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Few months ago I was returning from Culver's with my daughter and, like most teenagers, she was more wrapped up in her phone than holding on to her chocolate shake. After hitting a good sized bump said shake flew everywhere and 90% of it settled in the floor plan directly under her seat.

When we got home I made her mop up as much as she could with pool towels but I knew my auto detailing skills were to be tested this night and tested they were!

Between my shop vac, little green machine and alot of patience I managed to get it all cleaned up and she is now not allowed to be on her phone if carrying food in the cae

Posts: 3987 | Location: Peoria, AZ | Registered: November 07, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of
Fine Avatars
Picture of Orguss
posted Hide Post
I once purposely dropped a large cup of soda inside someone's car because she was driving like an idiot and wouldn't stop when I repeatedly asked her to drive normally. Her husband, who was in the backseat, even defended my action because he was also not happy with the way she was driving.

"I'm yet another resource-consuming kid in an overpopulated planet raised to an alarming extent by Hollywood and Madison Avenue, poised with my cynical and alienated peers to take over the world when you're old and weak!" - Calvin, "Calvin & Hobbes"

Posts: 18023 | Location: Sonoma County, CA | Registered: April 09, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
I was given a milkshake with a loose top.

Which came off dropping the cup full of sugar onto me.

You became a Def Leppard song!

--
I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.

JALLEN 10/18/18
https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...610094844#7610094844

Posts: 2363 | Location: Roswell, GA | Registered: March 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Orguss:
I once purposely dropped a large cup of soda inside someone's car
Nice.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30669 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post