SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  What's Your Deal!    USPS Tracking
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

USPS Tracking Login/Join 
Picture of Blume9mm
posted Hide Post
The Sig P230 I bought here on the auction was sent to my FFL here in Greenville via USPS Priority mail from Tennessee .... it got here the next day then proceeded to be sent to Pittsburg PA and spent the next three days going back and forth between postal facilities up there before some how it got sent back down here.

My Native American Name:
"Runs with Scissors"

Posts: 4441 | Location: Greenville, SC | Registered: January 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of trebor44
posted Hide Post
Viewing the 'tracking' from ANY of the delivery entities is like reading a crime novel. You never know whats next.

--------------------------------

On the inside looking out, but not to the west, it's the PRK and its minions!

Posts: 624 | Location: Idaho, west of Beaver Dicks Ferry | Registered: August 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NK402:
Well, I obviously have a learning disability. Friday, a week ago, I had to mail some paperwork to my son in the next state. I asked what was the best way to send it. She said if I mailed it first class, it would arrive Monday. Lets see, Friday to Monday, three days? That seemed hard to improve upon, so I sent it first class. As of today, it's been eight days and it still has not arrived. My fault. I should have asked, which Monday.

This is not my month, when it comes to the USPS. In addition to all my other issues, previously mentioned, I bought a 1911 over a week ago. Seller sent it last Monday, now a week ago, by Priority 2nd day delivery. Still not here. Tracking giving the usual "in transit-arriving late" message. Then said "out for delivery" this past Saturday. Happened by gunstore and owner said, "that's bullshit. They never bring me anything on Saturday!" Sunday morning, I get a new email from USPS that says, "Your package has a Delivery Exception (that's a new one) and may arrive later than expected". Now they say it will be delivered today. Any bets?
Now it says "Awaiting Delivery Scan". You'd have thought that was done on Saturday.

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GWbiker:
I mailed out a package this afternoon, USPS 2 day Priority to location cross country.

I asked the Postal clerk when the package would be delivered. She said: "Monday".

I said: "this month or next month".

She was not amused.

Update....Well, according to the Post Office, my 2 day Priority Parcel delivery is scheduled for today.

So, I go on line to track the package and USPS informs me that delivery will be late.

Which means: "We don't know where it is".

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The 1911 finally arrived. Now about that manila envelope I mailed to my son on Nov. 20....

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
A USPS package I was expecting on Friday said out for delivery as of 8:18am. As of 11:22am, it's at the local post office, but it also says it should be delivered to my house by 6:15pm. I didn't get any attempted delivery sticker at home, so I'm not sure what is going on.

Posts: 10827 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Long term ammoholic
Picture of gunnutty
posted Hide Post
I ordered a pistol on Nov.27th. Shipped on 28th from Reno Nevada. Went to Fox Valley, Illinois on the 30th and has died there. Getting same tracking message all of you are. Opened a lost package claim.

Posts: 670 | Location: North Central Arkansas | Registered: February 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
I mailed out a package this afternoon, USPS 2 day Priority to location cross country.

I asked the Postal clerk when the package would be delivered. She said: "Monday".

I said: "this month or next month".

She was not amused.

Update....Well, according to the Post Office, my 2 day Priority Parcel delivery is scheduled for today.

So, I go on line to track the package and USPS informs me that delivery will be late.

Which means: "We don't know where it is".

Still in transit. Damn near a week in transit. USPS tracking doesn't even bother to tell me where the package is. I guess they don't even know.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tinyman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tinyman:
I live in Leeds Alabama. Ordered a product online. Tracking same, left NY -- arrived Birmingham (right next to Leeds) -- departed Birmingham, arrived in JACKSON MISS. WTF? Still don't have the product (which took 3 weeks to produce "due to the virus"). the $4.50 USPS postage is laughable -- no wonder they're losing money.

Update -- today is the 16th -- USPS tracker says in Birmingham as of 9 am the 15th. Damn.

Stupid people are like glo-sticks.
I want to shake the shit out of them
till the light comes on

Posts: 315 | Location: Leeds, Alabama | Registered: August 28, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Looks like they have just shut down the tracking ability all together.

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25356 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Black92LX:
Looks like they have just shut down the tracking ability all together.

USPS' tracking system goes out to lunch from time-to-time.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Aye, yup (tracked just now):

December 18, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

December 17, 2020, 9:48 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 16, 2020, 3:22 pm
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER

December 16, 2020, 2:26 pm
Departed USPS Regional Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

December 16, 2020, 9:10 am
Arrived at USPS Regional Facility
DENVER CO DISTRIBUTION CENTER ANNEX

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47367 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shipped an operating rod to Columbus Machine Works on the 13th . Checked my tracking this morning . Still enroute ... What the hell , it's insured .

Posts: 3971 | Location: Down in Louisiana . | Registered: February 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I ordered an item off ebay on Nov. 30, seller shipped same day standard priority shipping.

November 30, 2020, 10:58 am
USPS in possession of item
LA MIRADA, CA 90638

Last update as of today is:

December 11, 2020
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

I don't think they even know where it is. I expected it before Christmas, but now don't think it will arrive by then.

Posts: 588 | Location: Missouri | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My pkg. has been in Charlotte since Mon. the 14th, has yet to move.

“Label created but not i ALERT: USPS IS EXPERIENCING UNPRECEDENTED VOLUME INCREASES AND LIMITED EMPLOYEE AVAILABILITY DUE TO THE IMPACTS OF COVID-19. WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AND REMAIN COMMITTED TO DELIVERING THE HOLIDAYS TO YOU.”

No need to holler at me, Mr USPS.
Alrighty then! I guess I’ll just take a nerve pill.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Delivering the Holidays NOT your package. TOO CUTE!

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post

Posts: 32431 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 229DAK
posted Hide Post
"Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night (except Covid-19) stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds."

Posts: 9002 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shaman
Picture of ScreamingCockatoo
posted Hide Post
Here's my spool of upholstery thread I've been waiting on since the 5th.
Note, I live in Georgia.

Dec 18, 2020
5:37am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
HASLET, TX 76052
Dec 18, 2020
5:35am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
HASLET, TX 76052
Dec 18, 2020
5:30am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
HASLET, TX 76052
Dec 17, 2020
8:36pm
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
HASLET, TX 76052
Dec 17, 2020
8:24pm
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
HASLET, TX 76052
Dec 17, 2020
7:21pm
DEPART USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 17, 2020
6:43pm
DEPART USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 17, 2020
7:53am
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 17, 2020
7:50am
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 16, 2020
7:58pm
DEPART USPS FACILITY
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 16, 2020
7:54pm
DEPART USPS FACILITY
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 16, 2020
5:52pm
PROCESSED THROUGH USPS FACILITY
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 16, 2020
4:27am
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 11, 2020
3:00am
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
ATLANTA, GA 30354
Dec 7, 2020

10:34am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 7, 2020
9:56am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 6, 2020
10:47pm
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 6, 2020
10:42pm
ARRIVE USPS FACILITY
IRVING, TX 75059
Dec 6, 2020
3:13am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 6, 2020
2:58am
DEPART USPS FACILITY
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 5, 2020
8:58pm
DEPART USPS FACILITY
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 5, 2020
7:51pm
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 5, 2020
6:51pm
ACCEPTED AT USPS FACILITY 10
EL PASO, TX 79910
Dec 5, 2020
6:36pm
ORIGIN ACCEPTANCE
EL PASO, TX 79901
Dec 5, 2020
6:27pm
SHIPPING LBL CREATED USPS AWAITS ITEM
EL PASO, TX 79901
Dec 6, 2020
3:09am
PRE-SHIPMENT INFO SENT USPS AWAITS ITEM
EL PASO, TX 79901
Dec 5, 2020
10:27am
Tracking number provided

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.

Posts: 39716 | Location: Atop the cockatoo tree | Registered: July 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I mailed something on Monday. Destination is a 1:52 drive for me. It went to Michigan, then Indiana and is back in Ohio. It's close, it was 30 minutes away from the destination two days ago.

Guess it might show up by New Years? I'm going to Columbus tomorrow, I should've just driven it there myself.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 7993 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post