SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Birthday/Anniversary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Birthday/Anniversary Login/Join 
posted
My husband is the best…he bought me my P226 a few years back, he built my 1911 based on a Sig slide (and a whole lot of other Sig parts), and he just gave me a P365 SAS for my birthday/anniversary gift.

I love the Bullseye sight. That thing is awesome and I can see it without reading glasses.

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
He’s definitely a keeper! Congratulations and I hope you enjoy many years to come.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2386 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday/anniversary, Leeann! Sounds like you married a good guy! Smile

Posts: 17113 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, guys - he’s definitely a keeper Wink

Sig P226 .40 S&W
Sig SP2022 9mm
RIA 1911 Gov't .45
...and more

Posts: 719 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man of few words

Picture of remsig
posted Hide Post
Very nice birthday gift!

Posts: 7859 | Location: NE Ohio | Registered: July 03, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats

Posts: 6872 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post