SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Mini-Collection
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Mini-Collection Login/Join 
Picture of bschuu
posted
So...
Coming from CA to TN , the gun ideas are endless & I need your help to grow my collection... ?

Pictured from Top to Bottom:

12" - Palmetto State Armory AR [.223/.556]
8" w/ 2" Flash Can - Palmetto State Armory AR [.223/.556]
Sig Sauer P320c [9mm]
CZ P10C [9mm]
Sig Sauer P320 X-Five [9mm]

(NOT PICTURED: Benelli SuperNova Shotgun, DelTon Sport 16" AR]

( Be nice Wink )

Question:
what should be next?

Choices:
Rifle
Pistol
Shotgun
SMG

"I've heard it said that God made all men, but Samuel Colt made all men equal."

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Why Choose just one? Add a bolt Action Rifle and Shotgun and while you are at it. i did Not See any Revolvers in the pic did I ?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: IndianaMike,

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bschuu
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by IndianaMike:
Why Choose just one add a bolt Action Rifle and Shotgun and while you are at it i did Not See any Revolvers in the pic did I ?

Good idea on a Bolt and Revolver...
What are your suggestions on each?

I have a Shotgun (Benelli SuperNova w/ Pistol Grip).

Posts: 138 | Location: CA --> TN | Registered: July 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of IndianaMike
posted Hide Post
Bolt Gun would be a Ruger Hawkeye long range target.For the Revolver i would Start with A Smith and Wesson Model 686. Then when you catch the Revolver Bug go on from there

Posts: 1596 | Location: NORTHEAST INDIANA | Registered: August 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
+1 on the 686 (or sub a 3” J frame like a S&W 60 or SP-101) and the bolt action. I’d also recommend a Henry Big Boy in .357 and a CZ Scorpion in 9mm or an AK-V in 9mm for the fun factor. Lastly, a good .22 rifle (10/22, Marlin 60, 795, CZ bolt) or sub a .22 kit for AR and pistol (Ruger Mark IV, Buckmark, etc.) That would cover a lot of bases. Welcome to the free world! Smile

Please support the SF "Help Mike!" campaign to raise legal fees for a 72 year old Texas teacher and hobby rancher who had 6 forgotten 9mm rounds in his checked luggage leaving T&C and faced 12 years in prison and $50k legal fees at https://fundrazr.com/b2KZgc.

Posts: 2023 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Okay, I'll go a bit farther from the mainstream:

• Ladies Home Companion
  • 1874 Sharps
  • Grendel P-31
  • Desert Eagle
  • Calico Liberty
  • Volquartsen Cheetah

FWIW, I do not have an AK-47, AR15, 1911 in 45 Auto or a 9mm Glock. So I may be the one missing out...

•  
    Posts: 9112 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    semi-reformed sailor
    Picture of MikeinNC
    posted Hide Post
    You need a Ruger 22/45 .22lr pistol and a suppressor.

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Fighting the good fight
    Picture of RogueJSK
    posted Hide Post
    Yep. Get a .22 pistol and rifle, for cheap plinking.

Posts: 32432 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Might I add a .22 lever gun. They are a blast to shoot and a lot of fun.

Posts: 6845 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Green Highlander
    posted Hide Post
    How about a 9mm carbine like an MPX

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2380 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of JSW
    posted Hide Post
    Nice collection, so far. I will be another to suggest a .22LR, either a rifle or pistol. A Ruger 10/22 would be my choice.

Posts: 520 | Registered: June 15, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of bschuu
    posted Hide Post
    So many choices... Truly appreciate all your insights!
    Cool

Picture of BlackTalonJHP
    posted Hide Post
    .22 LR rifle, plinking and pest control
    .380 handgun, now that you can carry
    S&W 442 w/laser grips

weapon lights for the guns you already have

Posts: 1057 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Plowing straight ahead come what may
    Picture of Bisleyblackhawk
    posted Hide Post
    A Ruger American Rimfire rifle would be an enjoyable addition...a .22 bolt action lets you shoot for enjoyment without the “mag dumps” in the era of hard to find .22LR ammo (same with a Ruger Single Six revolver...sometimes slower is better Smile)...welcome to Tennessee Big Grin

"we've gotta roll with the punches, learn to play all of our hunches
    Making the best of what ever comes our way
    Forget that blind ambition and learn to trust your intuition
    Plowing straight ahead come what may
    And theres a cowboy in the jungle"
    Jimmy Buffet

Posts: 10580 | Location: Southeast Tennessee...not far above my homestate Georgia | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Nosce te ipsum
    Picture of Woodman
    posted Hide Post
    A stainless S&W .357 revolver with a 6” barrel. Pre-lock, of course.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Muzzle flash
    aficionado
    Picture of flashguy
    posted Hide Post
    For a revolver, a Ruger SA in .44 Mag.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Rumors of my death
    are greatly exaggerated
    Picture of coloradohunter44
    posted Hide Post
    A varmint rifle, .223 or 243. A sweet P228 of course. A lovely O/U Beretta shotgun, maybe 20 ga, or even better a 28 ga. The list is endless....

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    https://lh3.googleusercontent....3-h834-no?authuser=0
    Def recommend the Scorpion. There are so many accessories to make this exactly what you want.

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 18, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Took the vert grip off so I am less likely to spend 10 yrs in the clink. CZ Scorpion Evo 3. Site Mark Holographic, HB grip, HB folding brace, picatinny covers, Inforce WML light.

https://photos.google.com/u/0/...FWdRMOOB0oAXS-xhv708

https://photos.google.com/u/0/...tOsgJHujfQRG4O4_5D0I

Posts: 5 | Registered: March 18, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
    Picture of 92fstech
    posted Hide Post
    You need a pump-action 12 gauge, and a lever-action carbine, preferably in a pistol caliber!

Posts: 8422 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post