SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Oceans Shores (Again)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Oceans Shores (Again) Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17083 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Beautiful photos. The ones right before the sky shots almost look embossed with the way the light hits the tidal pools. Very nice.

I know this isn't a critique thread but one little tip is a quick rotate in post-processing to get your horizon dead horizontal would make them even better. It's just a pet peeve of mine and it's sometimes hard to get in the moment.

I assume you're shooting from a tripod because they're all

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 10568 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Once in a rare occasion I miss Washington.

Thanks for the photos. Saved me a flight!

quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
I'd fly to Turks and Caicos with live ammo falling out of my pockets before getting within spitting distance of NJ with a firearm.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4314 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Love the crows!

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 34381 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mars_Attacks:
Love the crows!

They were being real quiet watching me, probably hoping I'd drop snacks.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17083 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post