SIGforum
Finally found one of my "Gotta Have" guns

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/9020015184

April 23, 2021, 06:01 PM
rwilli
Finally found one of my "Gotta Have" guns
This is one I have been looking for: Sig P220, West German, Stainless. FOund it at one of my LGS for 500 less that anything on Gun Borker. I am Happy.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: rwilli,

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams
April 23, 2021, 06:30 PM
vthoky
Helping out your photo link, rwilli:

God bless America.
April 23, 2021, 07:10 PM
Underdog
That is a beautiful piece! Glad you found your grail.
April 24, 2021, 07:10 AM
rwilli
Thanks, Much Appreciated

"And that the said Constitution be never construed to authorize Congress to infringe the just liberty of the Press, or the rights of Conscience; or to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens, from keeping their own arms; …"
Samuel Adams
April 24, 2021, 07:14 AM
rwilli
Also, After a little research I realized this is a 1993 brushed nickel version. and one of the 3 magazines that came with it was one of the older "Zipper" seamed models. Going to taker her out for a little range time today.

Samuel Adams
April 24, 2021, 08:13 AM
molachi
Congratulations on finding your gun. Great looking
April 25, 2021, 05:17 PM
patw
Congrats on that purdy gun. I love the stainless/nickel guns.
April 26, 2021, 08:47 AM
caneau
There are very few non-railed P220 Stainless models. May have been a Spprt version done this way or a small production run. Most P220STs I've seen have one of the two rail styles, one proprietary, one 1913.

April 26, 2021, 05:14 PM
rwilli
quote:
Originally posted by caneau:
There are very few non-railed P220 Stainless models. May have been a Spprt version done this way or a small production run. Most P220STs I've seen have one of the two rail styles, one proprietary, one 1913.

Actually, This is a brushed nickle version---I originally thought it was stainless but learned later it was not. But....She still looks good and I am still very happy with my purchase.

Samuel Adams
April 27, 2021, 03:18 PM
rsbolo
She's a beauty.

April 27, 2021, 09:04 PM
nickmur
Very nice!!

Nick
nick_mur
May 01, 2021, 02:14 PM
.38supersig
Sweet!

The only stainless P220 without a rail that I've found was an early X-Six

May 02, 2021, 12:39 PM
JSW
Nice gun and good deal!

Wilsonblog
May 26, 2021, 11:10 PM
RIC.45
B-e-a-utiful.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.
May 27, 2021, 01:06 AM
Snapping Twig
Folded slide original American mag release models are best!

Good score!
May 26, 2022, 09:02 PM
Roaddawg
She's very perty!

"People Sleep Peacefully in Their Beds at Night Only Because Rough Men Stand Ready to Do Violence on Their Behalf."
May 27, 2022, 08:52 AM
flesheatingvirus
Sharp. I love the folded carbon steel slide SIGs.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --
May 27, 2022, 08:56 AM
stickman428
Gorgeous!! Congrats. It’s a fantastic feeling when you finally find that gun that has eluded you for a long time. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
May 27, 2022, 08:15 PM
Marlin Fan
Very nice!
May 28, 2022, 12:21 PM
remsig
Very nice rwilli. I like the Rosewood grips on there. I kept my stock with the black checker grips.

Did yours come with the box and test target?