SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Backyard Buck
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Backyard Buck Login/Join 
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted
This guy has been visiting for awhile, but this was the first time I ready and the light was good. He is 45 feet from my walkout basement door. Photo taken with a Nikon D60 and 70-300mm lens.

Buck2 by GaryBF, on Flickr

Posts: 11875 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great photo.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of hi-power man
posted Hide Post
excellent shot

High capacity is not an acceptable substitute for good marksmanship.

Posts: 867 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ride the lightning
Picture of Killer Instincts
posted Hide Post
Cool shot! Love seeing animals in velvet.

Posts: 2167 | Location: Underway | Registered: March 17, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
Great photo! I've seen a number of them live, but never in velvet.

Posts: 17059 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
Nice shot. I had dreams of getting that lens when my nephew was in Little League ...

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
Photo is a keeper Gary. I had to sit and look it over for a while. Very nice.

Posts: 17891 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Low Profile Member
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. frame it

Posts: 3529 | Registered: August 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Wow, what a great image. We've got a buck and four does that frequent our property. The buck loves to rub his velvet rack against our immature pine and juniper trees. He ignores mature trees for some reason.

Beware of a man whose only pistol is a 1911, he's probably very good with it.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice shot. Beautiful creature.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post