SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    SIG P210-5 LS (Long Slide)
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIG P210-5 LS (Long Slide) Login/Join 
Picture of BullBarrel
posted

Took a while to find this one, but it was worth the wait.

Posts: 184 | Registered: April 08, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Nice. Mine is # 330037.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I really dig those grips.
The gun aint too bad either.

Posts: 551 | Location: California | Registered: July 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
Nice. Mine is # 330037.

Wow, that must be one of the very first ones.
Mine are all between 3302xx and 3315xx (which was one of the very last ones)

Posts: 551 | Location: California | Registered: July 07, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
12131, Is there any model Sig you do not have?

Posts: 990 | Location: Windermere, Florida | Registered: February 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leave the gun.
Take the cannoli.
posted Hide Post
Wicked nice!
So how long do we have to wait for the US model?

Posts: 6634 | Location: New England | Registered: January 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ridewv
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, high quality, pistol BullBarrel, thanks for posting the pic of it.

No car is as much fun to drive, as any motorcycle is to ride.

Posts: 7032 | Location: Northern WV | Registered: January 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Three thumbs up! That's a beauty. Enjoy.

________________________________________________________________________________________
“How dismal it is to see present day Americans yearning for the very orthodoxy that their country was founded to escape.” ~ Christopher Hitchens

Posts: 123 | Location: Pikesville, MD | Registered: February 12, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
Beautiful !

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs more cowbell!
Picture of code33
posted Hide Post
That's a nice one! I have always liked how pleasant those heavy frame models are to shoot. Enjoy it!

Posts: 1530 | Location: Oakland, California | Registered: May 09, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats!
I just recently started looking into getting one of these... someday

Posts: 10 | Location: Illinois | Registered: August 19, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ace009:
Congrats!
I just recently started looking into getting one of these... someday

Three of these on GB right now. Cheapest one is only $10k. Eek But that one is my favorite.

Q

Posts: 26179 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
These are great guns

Posts: 119 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: December 30, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Excellent!

Posts: 717 | Location: Keystone State  | Registered: November 14, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post