SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My Wife (the Social Worker) Is A Bad-Ass
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My Wife (the Social Worker) Is A Bad-Ass Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted
Here she is at the gun club with her carry gun, a Ruger LCR .357, and one of her targets.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31302 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Good shootin' Lady VTail!

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15920 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Well done Mrs. V-Tail, well done!!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36885 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love it! Thanks for sharing, wouldn’t want to be on the receiving end of someone trying to ruin Mrs VTails day

Posts: 496 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Hell yeah! Good shooting! And one-handed! Good strong stance.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39154 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
Even without the shooting, totally a bad-ass. My wife did various types of social work before becoming a teacher, which loses not an ounce of bad-assery.

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17556 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:

Hell yeah! Good shooting! And one-handed! Good strong stance.
She says that it's easier for her to shoot one-handed. I say, if it's working, it ain't broke, so it doesn't need to be fixed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31302 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I guess telling you to tread lightly is an understatement and unnecessary. Wink

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1894 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by fiasconva:
I guess telling you to tread lightly is an understatement and unnecessary. Wink

Oh, you've never met Mr. Tail...

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9739 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The 2nd guarantees the 1st
Picture of fiasconva
posted Hide Post
I sure haven't but anyone that shoots that well is not someone to piss off.

"Even if the world were perfect it wouldn't be." ... Yogi Berra

Posts: 1894 | Location: York County, VA | Registered: August 25, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by MikeGLI:

What the fuck you mean by that? LOL

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

^
| Quite literally, this...We should meet for a bagel or a beer some time soon.

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9739 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:

^
| Quite literally, this...We should meet for a bagel or a beer some time soon.
Bagels and beer. Standard Saturday morning breakfast for my old roommate, an ex-Navy missile guy, like me. Matter of fact, we met in missile school and spent the bulk of our four-year service contracts at the same duty stations. Much beer was consumed.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים