SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Let's see your Exotic Leather
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Let's see your Exotic Leather Login/Join 
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted
Whether for your BBQ gun, court attire, or just because you like to feel fancy when you're carrying concealed, exotic leather has a certain appeal.

Lets see yours!

I'll start.

Little Bear Holsters "SW Special" with shark trim for a 1911, and Gaunt Leatherworks pancake with ostrich leg trim for a P320.

Posts: 32428 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
TT Gunleather

Posts: 2590 | Registered: November 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post
This one isn't technically "exotic" but it is a step above plain leather. This is the holster I use most days at work now.

Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
Ryan Grizzle Georgia Snap with elephant trim for my P224.

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6996 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Big River rig for my 228

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
S&W K-22 (shipped: 11/03/47) with a vintage Eubanks holster

Uberti Cattleman "Cody" SAA .45 LC in a holster/belt combo I made 25+ years ago for use in SASS competition. 1st and last holster/belt I have made!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3997 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
P239 in a Ryan Grizzle "Georgia Snap", if I remember right that's Elephant trim.

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
^^^^^ I think, perhaps, smooth ostrich?

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Very classy, fellas!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hold Fast
Picture of Butch 2340
posted Hide Post

Never shoot a large caliber man with a small caliber bullet . . .

Posts: 7629 | Location: Georgia  | Registered: May 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Ryan Grizzle did me the honor of making several sets of his GS2 holsters and magazine pouches using leather from a Cape Buffalo that I personally harvested in Tanzania a few years ago. He did that "Buff" right!

Ryan has also done some great work with elephant hide for me, although I didn't collect that leather myself.

Ryan made this beautiful pocket holster for my Ruger LCP using Ostrich hide a few years ago.

This pocket holster was made for my Seecamp LWS380 by Matt Del Fatti. I guess you could say I have a thing for elephant hide!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Ryan Grizzle did me the honor of making several sets of his GS2 holsters and magazine pouches using leather from a Cape Buffalo that I personally harvested in Tanzania a few years ago. He did that "Buff" right!

I was hoping this would show up in the thread!

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
I bought this off a member here. My first time with Exotic Leather. TT Gunleather MKS IWB with Black Shark for my Glock 19. I ordered another for the Glock 43x with Black Elephant.

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ Nice photography!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38599 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
No mistaking the beautiful work done by Tim Thurner at TT Gunleather!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10187 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rockchalk06
posted Hide Post
That is gorgeous!

Posts: 1363 | Location: OK | Registered: April 13, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Quiet Man
posted Hide Post

Quick iPhone pic of my latest from TT. I really like this holster.

fugitive from reality
Picture of SgtGold
posted Hide Post
Python in python.

Posts: 7069 | Location: Newyorkistan | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post