SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    What did you photograph today?
Page 1 ... 120 121 122 123

Moderators: LDD
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What did you photograph today? Login/Join 
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Z06,

Posts: 3280 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
My new toy/project

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 9227 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Recondite Raider
Picture of lizardman_u
posted Hide Post
Lavender Twist Weeping Redbud Tree in my front yard. It is blooming. Soon the blossoms will fall off and it will be covered in green leaves, and then it will go bare for the fall and winter.

Shot with Pentax K-1 and Pentax 14mm lens.

Posts: 3353 | Location: Boardman, Oregon | Registered: September 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
The other day I finally put in a new tensioner, idler pulley, and serpentine belt. Simple 15mm ratchet fun, OEM parts. 88k miles / 3600 hours / 8 years on the engine. It had begun to intermittently shriek and had always seemed occasionally noisy at the pulleys.

Posts: 8393 | Location: Mid-Atlantic Region | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3280 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
An obsolete calculator. My FIL is a retired civil engineer/bridge designer of over four decades. He said they would use these in the 60s & 70s for their concrete calculations. I thought it was a cool piece of history.

Posts: 3106 | Location: San Marcos,Tx. | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Nice calculator!

Mine is newer than that, it has Nixie tubes. Big Grin

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6642 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post