SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Photoshops's new generative AI
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Photoshops's new generative AI Login/Join 
In the yahd, not too
fah from the cah
Picture of ryan81986
posted
I have to say this thing is really quite impressive. Is it perfect? Of course not, but it does amazing work. This is red rock crossing in Sedona, AZ and it's near impossible to have a time when there aren't people in the water.

Posts: 6386 | Location: Just outside of Boston | Registered: March 28, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spread the Disease
Picture of flesheatingvirus
posted Hide Post
First, they start getting rid of us in photos.

Then…

-- Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past me I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain. --

Posts: 17472 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: October 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You want Terminators? THIS is how you get Terminators.

...that I will support
and defend...

Posts: 875 | Location: Northern VA | Registered: July 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post