SIGforum
A revival of the Watch thread

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9666031561/m/6290029643

July 24, 2026, 06:15 PM
h2oys
A revival of the Watch thread
I’m glad you had a happy ending to your lost watch. Looks great as does that seiko.
July 24, 2026, 07:38 PM
vthoky
Orange GMT!?

Dayum, stick! Cool




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
July 24, 2026, 09:42 PM
Appliance Brad
If it doesn't say "Grand" before Seiko, I ain't paying $2,200 for one.


__________________________
Writing the next chapter that I've been looking forward to.
July 24, 2026, 10:54 PM
CPD SIG
Stick:
Glad you finally got the Sin!
That’s a SHARP chrono!

I love the Prospex line from Seiko!
I have the anniversary diver, and not disappointed at all!


______________________________________________________________________
"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
July 25, 2026, 08:30 AM
stickman428
quote:
Originally posted by CPD SIG:
Stick:
Glad you finally got the Sin!
That’s a SHARP chrono!

I love the Prospex line from Seiko!
I have the anniversary diver, and not disappointed at all!


I agree! The 3 days reserve gmt divers Seiko is making right now might be their best diver currently. The size, feel and looks are all perfect! The only problem with them is their $1500-1700 price tag. Though there are deals on them out there and they can be had for less on the used market.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 25, 2026, 08:45 AM
P250UA5
That orange GMT looks great, but for $2k, it's a hard sell for me.




The Enemy's gate is down.
July 25, 2026, 08:53 AM
pulicords
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
The award for most interesting watch acquisition process goes to my Sinn EZM 13! It’s actually kind of a good thing the eBay deal got canceled when the watch was lost for a bit by FedEx.

The seller and I managed to successfully circumvent eBay for the sale after FedEx found the watch and that saved me a few hundred bucks!

It all worked out in the end. I have a new favorite watch.





Congratulations on getting your Sinn! I'm relieved that FedEx got their shit together and you received what was yours. The fact that you and the seller worked something out that benefited you even more, is "icing on the cake"!


"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 25, 2026, 11:52 AM
6guns
That Sinn is a beauty!




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
July 25, 2026, 02:21 PM
Z06
Very cool! Finally, Sinn paid off.


________________________________________________________
The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
July 26, 2026, 01:34 PM
stickman428
When the classified section comes back be prepared. I am planning on thinning my watch collection down to 30 watches. Eek Eek

I’d love to thin it down to 5-10 but I need to strive for realistic goals first…


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 26, 2026, 02:43 PM
pulicords
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428:
When the classified section comes back be prepared. I am planning on thinning my watch collection down to 30 watches. Eek Eek

I’d love to thin it down to 5-10 but I need to strive for realistic goals first…


That's all I'd need! Another source/reason to pick up a watch that I don't need, but would come to want! Roll Eyes As it is, I'm addicted to Chrono24, and just picked up a rather low cost/but cool looking watch that I thought my wife my like. She's not into watches like I am, but I'm hoping that with the right one.... Roll Eyes


"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 26, 2026, 04:08 PM
6guns
stick, I'll be watching... Smile




SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
July 26, 2026, 04:48 PM
P250UA5
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
stick, I'll be watching... Smile


Same here, but just watching...






The Enemy's gate is down.
July 26, 2026, 06:48 PM
Johnny 3eagles
Come on Stick, let's get it over with.







Any dog can be a Guide Dog if you don't care where you're going.


NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
July 26, 2026, 07:09 PM
P250UA5
Vthoky has one with my name on it, it's only money...




The Enemy's gate is down.
July 26, 2026, 07:21 PM
vthoky
One of these days, vthoky is just going to need your address. Smile




Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around.
— — — — — — — — — — — —
God bless America.
July 30, 2026, 09:07 AM
BigSwede
I need another watch...right?

I will be ordering my Khuraburi Sunday Smile


https://helmwatches.com/khuraburi.html


Think I'm going blue/orange no date


July 30, 2026, 03:45 PM
CPD SIG
You can’t beat a Helm!
I love my titanium


______________________________________________________________________
"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
July 30, 2026, 05:49 PM
stickman428
Mido has been tempting me lately…




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 30, 2026, 08:23 PM
P250UA5
Sharp, but needs some contrast




The Enemy's gate is down.