Those Breitling bracelets look outstanding too! Both real head turners!
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
July 07, 2026, 11:53 AM
Z06
Their big promotional metal office wall clocks look pretty cool too. I've had this one in my home office for almost 30 years.
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
July 07, 2026, 02:37 PM
stickman428
That is a sweet wall clock! I’d love to have something like that in my house.
You guys won’t believe what FedEx just found……. This message has been edited. Last edited by: stickman428,
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 07, 2026, 03:59 PM
pulicords
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428: That is a sweet wall clock! I’d love to have something like that in my house.
You guys won’t believe what FedEx just found…….
Your stolen watch?????
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 07, 2026, 04:48 PM
trapper189
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428: You guys won’t believe what FedEx just found…….
Wilson?
July 07, 2026, 05:13 PM
ScreamingCockatoo
I hope they found your watch!
I had to take my Speedy to the local watchmaker.(Omega certification in New Jersey) It got dropped off the counter and it broke the reset hammer bolt pin. I was going to fix it myself but it REALLY needs a full service. I'll post it up when I get it back and what all he replaced.
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
July 07, 2026, 05:57 PM
71 TRUCK
I have got to stop opening this thread up. You guys are posting some great pictures of some great watches.
In the Cayman islands and in Falmouth Jamaica there is a similar Breitling wall clock but they are outside. The one in Falmouth is in a town square and the one in the Cayman Islands on the side of the road in the port.
The Second Amendment to the United States Constitution.
A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed.
As ratified by the States and authenticated by Thomas Jefferson, Secretary of State
NRA Life Member
July 07, 2026, 06:03 PM
Z06
My wall clock is 13.5"x13.5", the outdoor ones are really big and $$$$$$$$$$. ...and now I am lusting after another Breitling...
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
July 07, 2026, 07:21 PM
pulicords
Sometimes you don't need something, but the deal is just too good to pass up! Such was the case when I watched a YouTube video review of the Cestrian "Ocean Series GMT" with a "tropical blue" dial and silicone strap, that with a "JODY20" discount (from Jody of the YouTube Channel: Just One More Watch) cost me only $203.00 including all shipping, taxes, and tariffs!!! It's got a GMT function (no date though), stainless steel case, great looking dial (other colors are available), has an NH34 automatic movement, screwdown crown, sapphire crystal, are sold from the UK (with parts made in China), and can be purchased with a stainless steel bracelet as an option.
I bought this watch as either a "beater" for myself, or something I could gift to someone in the future. So far, it certainly lives up to the review I saw and posted a link to below:
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 07, 2026, 07:50 PM
6guns
stick, I hope you'll be back to let us know they found your watch and it's on it's way to you!
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
July 07, 2026, 07:52 PM
ScreamingCockatoo
Just One More Watch is the crack dealer of affordable watches!
He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster.
July 07, 2026, 08:01 PM
pulicords
quote:
Originally posted by ScreamingCockatoo: Just One More Watch is the crack dealer of affordable watches!
Definitely!!! I’ve got an order pending for one of Jody’s Erebus “TWENTY FOUR” watches and I’m looking forward to its arrival in a couple of months!
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 07, 2026, 09:08 PM
stickman428
It’s looking like my EZM 13 was found by fedex! More to come soon.
On a totally different subject I stumbled across an interesting limited edition Doxa “Disruptor” for active duty and retired EOD. It appears to be sold exclusively via Belmont watches and requires some kind of code/log in just to look at the watch on their website.
It’s one of the first “modern” styled Doxa watches that I kind of like aesthetically.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 07, 2026, 09:17 PM
CPD SIG
Stick-
Congrats on FedEx finding it! Hopefully it’s on your wrist soon!
Nice EOD Doxxa!
______________________________________________________________________ "When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"
“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
July 07, 2026, 09:25 PM
CPD SIG
Looks like I know how I’ll be spending at least one day this weekend!
I’m going to try and make it out of there without buying anything (major)!
Oh man that is SWEET! I wish I could go to that. Looks like a good line up of brands will be there.
If you see anything interesting from Venezianico, Doxa, Mühle-Glashütte and Christopher Ward please take some pics!!!
That Doxa Disruptor is probably one of the few that could hold its value somewhat well due to its rarity and ties to the military.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
July 07, 2026, 10:22 PM
pulicords
Keeping my fingers crossed for your success with FedEx Stick! That’s a cool version of the Doxa 300M, but I’ve been spending time looking at the COSC certified 300 with the emerald dial. They make great watches and have quite a history.
CPD: I’m looking forward to seeing lots of pics posted from the watch event! I don’t know how you’ll spend even just a day there without picking something interesting up….without leaving your wallet at home!!!
"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."
July 08, 2026, 11:02 AM
h2oys
Great to hear Stick!
July 08, 2026, 05:42 PM
goose5
Can't seem to get the three watches I'd be interested in stock at Jomashop. I have considered Doxa in the past. I don't like the extra bright balingy nature of there metal bands. So, look up their black rubber straps. They want 220 bucks for it. If I go Doxa that'll be it for watches this close to retirement.