The bracelet totally changes the dynamics of the watch. This is my SNZG 09J1
Any dog can be a Guide Dog if you don't care where you're going.
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
June 11, 2026, 06:57 PM
CPD SIG
Wow!
That bracelet matches perfectly! And YEAH! Changes the whole look of the watch!
______________________________________________________________________ "When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"
“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
June 11, 2026, 08:04 PM
vthoky
Love it!
Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America.
June 11, 2026, 08:56 PM
P250UA5
Very nice, a metal bracelet is on my to-do for my Citizen CZ. Haven't liked the overly grippy rubber strap since I got it.
The Enemy's gate is down.
June 14, 2026, 04:00 PM
stickman428
I bought a LONGINES!!!! No it’s not a Highland Games Hydroconquest. I really should have bought that one but I did get something VERY unique.
I have something from 1967 that Longines brought back as a “vintage reissue”.
Pics to come soon.
On a different note I scooped up a Hamilton Pan Europ blue NATO strap and put it on my Khaki King Scuba and whoa! It looks like it was made for this watch!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 14, 2026, 04:29 PM
vthoky
^^^^
Excellent Hamilton!
Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America.
June 14, 2026, 05:50 PM
6guns
Sharp! I like the day of the week spelled out on top.
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
June 14, 2026, 08:45 PM
eTripper
Leviathan diver landed today.
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
June 14, 2026, 08:50 PM
Z06
VERY cool! LOve the blue.
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
June 15, 2026, 05:34 AM
stickman428
I love Phoibos. They make beautiful watches and their customer support is vastly better than the luxury brands that bend you over every chance they get.
Once I contacted them to replace some extra links for a watch I was selling to a fellow forum member and they sent me multiple links FOR FREE!
I have a Leviathan in bronze with a green dial and bezel insert. That watch looks a lot different in stainless & blue. Gorgeous!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 15, 2026, 06:32 PM
CPD SIG
WHY!!!! Why do I open this thread?!?!?!
Stick- I like that Hamilton! That bevel on the crystal looks pretty cool.
One of these days a Hamilton Ventura is going to be on my wrist. I have an original, which maybe needs to go to Dave or someone.
Etripper- DAMN! I like that Phoibos! That bezel is cool as hell!
______________________________________________________________________ "When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"
“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
June 15, 2026, 09:14 PM
eTripper
Thanks, guys! Phoibos is one of my favorite microbrands. Along with Helm, and Islander. Got a good deal on the Leviathan, and decided to snap-up a new beach watch. Added a Blushark NATO strap, to top-it-off.
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
I'll toss this in here. Interesting look at some pretty cool micro-brands.
Ocean Crawler, Scurfa, Unimatic, Tornek - Rayville, Echo/Neutra have really caught my eye.
______________________________________________________________________ "When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"
“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy
June 16, 2026, 08:14 AM
stickman428
Does anyone here have a Sinn from the EZM Einsatzzeitmesser line? (Mission timer) Einsatz : mission, deployment, operation Zeit : time Messer : meter or measuring device
This is a pretty neat line of tool watches by Sinn.
The EZM 13 is calling my name but there are a lot of different models. I don’t like the updated dial on the EZM 13.1 but the original is awesome.
I’m a sucker for lefty watches worn on the left wrist.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 16, 2026, 08:21 AM
P250UA5
As a lefty wearer, I like it. Prefer the right model without the hour numbers.
The Enemy's gate is down.
June 16, 2026, 09:10 AM
BigSwede
That Tissot was still calling my name, one of my vendors gave a me a gift card loaded with funds, decided to reorder it, arrived in a couple days while I was in Belize
I do like it. I was surprised by the glossy parts on it
Now on the hunt for a red faced or white faced with red bezel watch
June 16, 2026, 03:00 PM
BigSwede
This video shows the glossy highpoints that I like
June 16, 2026, 05:21 PM
eTripper
Swede, that Tissot rocks! Beautiful face on it, with nice appointments.
__________________________
"We're after men - and I wish to God I was with them. The next time you make a mistake, I'm going to ride off and let you die." - Deke Thornton, - The Wild Bunch
June 16, 2026, 11:42 PM
scot818
I recently got this Origin GMT from Jody at Just One More Watch on Youtube. They had it on sale and I couldn't say no. I know it's derivative but it's been solid so far. I bought my other Origin when they were first offered a couple of years ago. I didn't have a GMT or a watch with a blue face or a jubilee bracelet so this one checked a few boxes. And the lume on them is fantastic I think I'm going to enjoy it this summer.
June 17, 2026, 07:00 PM
Z06
I like the blue/lume. Classy.
I got this in my email with the heading GREAT FATHER's DAY gift idea... I forwarded it to my daughter. She sent me a laugh emoji.
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.