I like that diver! They look even better in real life. If I didn’t already have too many Hamilton watches I’d own one.
Of the three you linked this one is my favorite.
^ I like that a lot!
The Enemy's gate is down.
May 28, 2026, 03:37 PM
Z06
Thanks again for the input. He chose the $400 Tissot from Amazon.
________________________________________________________ The trouble with trouble is; it always starts out as fun.
May 29, 2026, 10:35 AM
h2oys
^^^ Good choice!
May 29, 2026, 12:15 PM
stickman428
Today’s watch is a most appropriate choice to wear while exploring Spain, France and Italy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
May 29, 2026, 12:23 PM
vthoky
Stickman is one of two people I know who pack multiple watches for a vacation.
Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America.
May 30, 2026, 02:03 AM
stickman428
I ordered a neat watch that makes my collection come full circle.
It’s nothing fancy but it bears the name of my first Timex and the similarities end there.
I wasn’t planning on buying it. My collection is complete save for a 1983 Rolex Pepsi GMT Master but this watch was too cool to pass up.
It is titanium, has rubber straps, and has a super cool case shape that to me looks like a modern take on the Seiko Turtle or Doxa Sub.
It checks all the boxes to be a great daily watch/beater watch and will hopefully get me to wear my Garmin Instinct less often.
More to come soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 01, 2026, 07:56 PM
armme
quote:
Originally posted by pulicords:
Somebody needs to re-release this thing with that altimeter as a GMT complication. It's ridiculously cool.This message has been edited. Last edited by: armme,
June 03, 2026, 10:51 PM
MattW
quote:
Originally posted by BigSwede:
quote:
I am mulling over a Jomashop purchase. How would you describe your Jomashop experience?
10 out of 10
They have the best prices and ship quickly. This is the third watch I have bought there
Zero issues with Jomashop here.
June 04, 2026, 05:22 AM
stickman428
100%! Jomashop is legit. I’ve bought some of my favorite watches from them.
I had to practice EXTREME SELF CONTROL at the Longines boutique in Heathrow airport. The Longines boutique had a special edition Highland Games hydroconquest in that gorgeous teal fume dial. It was 39.5 mm. If they had a 41mm to compare size and feel on my wrist I might have walked away with one.
With a milestone anniversary I had the wife’s permission (reluctantly) to get it too. Maybe I made the wrong choice to pass on this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 04, 2026, 06:20 AM
vthoky
Sharp!!
Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America.
June 04, 2026, 06:38 AM
6guns
Very nice and size looks appropriate.
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
June 04, 2026, 02:57 PM
GrumpyBiker
My Helm Khuraburi arrived and I’ve been enjoying it alot. Looks like I’ll be getting back on the waiting list for another.
U.S.M.C. VFW-8054 III%
"Never let a Wishbone grow where a Backbone should be "
June 04, 2026, 03:02 PM
BigSwede
That's a sexy watch GB
June 04, 2026, 03:19 PM
stickman428
Gorgeous watch GrumyBiker! They are so neat looking and comfy on the wrist. The bang for your buck is unbeatable in the watch world.
I have a white dial Khuraburi in titanium. It’s the watch that started my love affair with titanium watches.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 04, 2026, 06:44 PM
6guns
The blue and orange really is very striking! I like it a lot!
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>
June 04, 2026, 07:17 PM
scot818
quote:
Originally posted by stickman428: 100%! Jomashop is legit. I’ve bought some of my favorite watches from them.
I had to practice EXTREME SELF CONTROL at the Longines boutique in Heathrow airport. The Longines boutique had a special edition Highland Games hydroconquest in that gorgeous teal fume dial. It was 39.5 mm. If they had a 41mm to compare size and feel on my wrist I might have walked away with one.
With a milestone anniversary I had the wife’s permission (reluctantly) to get it too. Maybe I made the wrong choice to pass on this.
I already like the Hydroconquest but that one really has me interested. Wow!
June 04, 2026, 07:38 PM
vthoky
Beach watch!
Politicians seem to have forgotten that they work for us, not the other way around. — — — — — — — — — — — — God bless America.
June 04, 2026, 08:48 PM
P250UA5
Ooh, definitely like that over the blue one a few pages back
The Enemy's gate is down.
June 05, 2026, 05:53 AM
stickman428
That is an excellent pic vthoky! It makes me so happy to see the orange Samurai going on adventures to the beach.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance
June 05, 2026, 08:44 AM
6guns
Classic!
SIGforum: For all your needs! Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>