SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My current pile of 9mm pistols, and of course it's always subject to change. LOL !!
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My current pile of 9mm pistols, and of course it's always subject to change. LOL !! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by David Lee:
Biggy, on your metal frame 320s, do these still use the standard FCU or are the internals different, more like a traditional Sig?

The FCU's that I used in my P320 pistols are the ones from the Sig Custom Shop. I just changed out the gold colored trigger shoes.

Posts: 388 | Location: Ohio | Registered: November 01, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Biggy:
Just a lowly Remington 597, but with a good scope, rings and some upgrades, transforms it into a very reliable tack driver with it’s preferred ammo. At one time Remington did make some pretty good quality rifle barrels.

I have a 597 in 22WMR. It's been reliable, I have a Bushnell TR25 red dot sight on it, and has also been very accurate. Bought it from some one in Roanoke Rapids,NC over 10 years ago for $250.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post