SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    B&W Photo Thread!
Page 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

B&W Photo Thread! Login/Join 
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post

Posts: 920 | Location: Canada | Registered: June 05, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
^Lucky dog!^

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Newf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
^Lucky dog!^

Lucky owner Smile

Too old to grow up now
Picture of George85019
posted Hide Post
Z06 Has the bestest toys!

NO SIGnature

Posts: 2050 | Location: London, OH | Registered: January 05, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thanks George and Newf... if my wife only knew what I actually spent for some of these 'toys'!

"1947"

Posts: 3999 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
I haven't added a photo here in awhile. Here's one I like.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10920 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Remembered this thread while experimenting with my camera’s monochrome mode today.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Figment Of
My Own
Imagination
Picture of dlayne
posted Hide Post
Arthur Ravenel Jr Bridge - Charleston SC

Posts: 4220 | Location: Charleston, SC | Registered: December 16, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
One of my grandkiddos caught in the act of having her funnybone tickled, with the images captured by one of my daughters.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6687 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Great range of tones in that photo, dlayne.

6.4/93.6

“Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.”
— Plato

Posts: 47366 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
drop and give me
20 pushups
posted Hide Post
In the 1970"s using color 35mm slide negatives then processing them black and white the results were ghostly. Lost all photos in Aug 2016 due to a 41 inch flood that came thru our house ......................................... drill sgt.

Posts: 1954 | Location: denham springs , la | Registered: October 19, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
I have no idea who this person is, I just like how it came out. Her and some dude were wandering around in the parking lot at work taking pictures of Rainier, not exactly suspicious but definitely strange because it's not like we're nestled between a mall and a movie theater, it's all warehouses and meth labs, where'd you people even come from? So I busted out the camera for funsies.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 16995 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
Iceland beach rock.

6.4/93.6

— Plato

Picture of UTsig
posted Hide Post
These were taken on the same morning near Cainsville, UT. I had them printed, 16 x 24 on metal and they look great!!

Moonscape Overlook:

Factory Butte:

"Nature scares me" a quote by my friend Bob after a rough day at sea.

Posts: 3388 | Location: Utah's Dixie | Registered: January 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post