SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Painted Guns of Sigforum
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Painted Guns of Sigforum Login/Join 
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted
Let's see em! My two contributions:

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3618 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39014 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
I'll take it Big Grin Are those all your work?

"Pickin' stones and pullin' teats is a hard way to make a living. But, sure as God's got sandals, it beats fightin' dudes with treasure trails."

"We've been tricked, we've been backstabbed, and we've been quite possibly, bamboozled."

Posts: 3618 | Location: OK | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Yes, Andy. Those are the only gun ones though. I should do more.

Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39014 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
It's great to see those paintings again, 6guns. Smile

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47555 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
ammoholic
Picture of drtenb330
posted Hide Post
Wow. That is serious talent

Posts: 1639 | Location: Miami Beach, Florida | Registered: December 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Thanks, fellas. They were a very interesting process and technique. The shotgunner was a bit different, but the first three were pretty unique.

You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Only one I ever painted. Planned to have 2-3 colors involved but liked the worn look with just one. A lot more black showing through these days.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 7004 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I went a slightly different route with mine. I wanted to breakup the outline as much as I could. I’m pleased with the results.

Posts: 17452 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Busier than a cat covering
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Posts: 4119 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ That is some fine work!!!

crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
Thank you.

Posts: 4119 | Location: AZ | Registered: July 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post

Freethinker
Picture of sigfreund
posted Hide Post
The term “painted guns” has certainly taken a turn, and maybe “painted” would be a stretch for some ( Wink ), but all those are fantastic! Smile

As for the others, I really like the effectiveness for longer distance visual breakup of the one by P220 Smudge.

6.4/93.6

Posts: 47555 | Location: 10,150 Feet Above Sea Level in Colorado | Registered: April 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Z06, can you describe the procedure you use?

Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
As for the others, I really like the effectiveness for longer distance visual breakup of the one by P220 Smudge.

Thanks!

quote:
Originally posted by sigfreund:
The term “painted guns” has certainly taken a turn, and maybe “painted” would be a stretch for some ( Wink ), but all those are fantastic! Smile

I'm thinking I might have to paint a second one just to get this thread back on topic lol. Wink

Posts: 17452 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
crap on a marble floor
Picture of Z06
posted Hide Post
I have been using the Prisma app to modify high resolution photos I shoot with my DSLR.

Get on the fifty!
Picture of Andyb
posted Hide Post
Beautiful work fellas. I will request we get the thread back on track with spray painted/cerekote rifles or pistols. With the work shown by some of gun paintings it might be worth its own separate thread for those.

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Z06:
I have been using the Prisma app to modify high resolution photos I shoot with my DSLR.

Thank you!

Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
FDE Black-T with rattle can stencil job on top.

Posts: 1116 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post