New
Find
Notify
Tools

Ocean Shores Login/Join 
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted
Last weekend we went to the beach, first time I've been to the beach beach in like 30 years.

This one is from my other camera I just had running most of the night, at some point I'll get off my ass and animate it.

These two I'm honestly not sure how I managed to get because by that time I was dumbass drunk. My friend just kept handing me shots. She was fine, I was not, fuckin' kids.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks picture perfect. How was the water? We just went to the beach not long ago and the water was miserable to get into, as it is hot and not quite refreshing. It's a funny thing, I have lived near the coast,approx. 20 minute drive, for most of my life but have not really gone to the beach all that often.

Posts: 6888 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
All that spectacular ocean and sky,
But
No furniture

Safety, Situational Awareness and proficiency.

Neck Ties, Hats and ammo brass, Never ,ever touch'em w/o asking first

Posts: 54651 | Location: Henry County , Il | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by patw:
How was the water?

That's funny. Last time I was at the ocean out here I went out as far as the first picture shows.

Nice pictures. Looks like a good trip.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
beautiful. Have family that has a condo on the ocean there. Great time to be there now.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19190 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Wow. Very Zen.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12781 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
Finally got around to animating all the stills from that night. Windows fucked up their movie maker thing, so I ended up having to buy a program for it, which means I'll probably make a fuckload more of these to make sure I get my money's worth.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post