SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Sunset pic from Arcadia Bluffs, MI.
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Sunset pic from Arcadia Bluffs, MI. Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
We visited Onekama, MI again for Summer vacation.

We enjoyed an incredible dinner at Arcadia Bluffs Golf Course one evening. The meal, the sunset, the ship in the background and the bagpipe player all add to the atmosphere.

The sunsets are truly amazing.

Yes, this is Michigan.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36897 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Beautiful, Steve! Looks like a great vacation!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39212 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice, I thoroughly enjoy spending a few days along the Lake Mi side when I’m heading to the UP, that is a beautiful area you vacationed in

Posts: 505 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks very pretty.

Posts: 7052 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Prepared for the Worst, Providing the Best
Picture of 92fstech
posted Hide Post
Love that! The west coast of Michigan is a little slice of paradise within an easy day's drive from the midwest. I need to get up there more often.

Posts: 9179 | Location: In the Cornfields | Registered: May 25, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That is an amazing pic, so beautiful

Posts: 11 | Location: Ashland Ohio | Registered: February 04, 2023Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three on, one off
Picture of G-Man
posted Hide Post
Beautiful pic! I try to play Arcadia every year. One of my favorite courses in Michigan.

Posts: 4459 | Location: Michigan | Registered: November 03, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting. Too many people think of Michigan as an extension of Detroit. And they think we are all on the left. Hopefully the next election will prove them wrong.

Jim

Posts: 1341 | Location: Northern Michigan | Registered: September 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post