SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    SIGFourm coins, where have you taken your coin?
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SIGFourm coins, where have you taken your coin? Login/Join 
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted
Where have you taken your coin?

Here are two from Kelleys Island from a few weeks back, as well as Cabo this past week.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
Picture of hberttmank
posted Hide Post
Nice pics!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 9356 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mine's in my pocket right now, and it goes everywhere I go. I don't photograph it very often, though, because I can't keep it and the subject matter in focus at the same time (I shoot mostly scenics).

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
On the plane to Spain in 2016.
DSC_0101.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

In the Newark, NJ airport in 2016.
DSC_0098.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

In the DFW airport in 2016.
DSC_0089.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

At the Toledo Cathedral in Spain in 2016.
DSC_0180.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

At the Cervantes Memorial in Madrid, Spain in 2016.
DSC_0133.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr (sorry--very poor shot)

Back at DFW airport in 2016.
DSC_0088.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

At a dinner with SF folks in DFW in 2016.
DSC_1145.jpg by David Casteel, on Flickr

In 2016 I did make an effort to photograph the SF coin, it appears. I've not done so much since.

flashguy

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post

Roll Tide!

Onekama, MI. a few years ago.

Glen Arbor, MI.

The Greenbrier

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36834 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Save today, so you can
buy tomorrow
posted Hide Post
March 2018, on the way to Tokyo, Japan

Tsukiji Fish Market, Chuo City, Tokyo, Japan

Fushimi-Ku, Kyoto, Japan

Posts: 1879 | Location: Las Vegas | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post
When, in 2015, SigForum coins were offered, I bought two of the silver and two of the copper. I wish I'd purchased at least ten of the silver ones! Thus began my collection of silver rounds. Now my son has joined in with me, and he keeps asking me how much I paid for the two SigForum coins. He put together a spread sheet for all of our silver, and he's a stickler for details.

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10695 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
You guys are awesome! Proud to be here!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stupid
Allergy
Picture of dry-fly
posted Hide Post
I'll confess I haven't taken mine anywhere, but a few years back a gentleman here saw fit to give me his after a purchase he made from me. Really made an impression on me. I'm embarrassed to say I do not remember his username, but I remember *him*. Stand up group of folks we've got here!

"Attack life, it's going to kill you anyway." Steve McQueen...

Posts: 6984 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: July 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ If you posted about it at the time, I remember the event, but I don't remember the member.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38580 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
Got mine from a member tatortodd, here.
So far it's only made it out on a few longish motorcycle rides.

Busted camera on my phone, so no photos.

The Enemy's gate is down.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
^^^ Prime riding season is nearly here and we need to ride together again.

I took mine with me to Italy in ‘15. Here are two from Florence.

Perhaps the most famous statue in the world:

The famous 2 kilogram (not a typo) Florence t-bone (don’t worry, I split it):

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23084 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
You just let me know when.

Also, that steak looks magnificent.

Posts: 15130 | Location: Spring, TX | Registered: July 11, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Just found this pic looking thru old files. No place fancy. Just the kitchen table. This could be labeled a SF Coin pic and a Protection pic.

I ended up giving that coin to a United grounds crew member while exiting the plane at Cleveland Hopkins Airport coming back from a business trip. Several times he was greeting the people as we exited the plane and he was very patriotic. He deserved the coin.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Mine is in my pants pocket all the time, but I usually don't remember to include it in any photos. For a silver coin it seems very resistant to tarnishing.

flashguy

Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Greeting from Onekama, MI 2022!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Picture of P250UA5
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by P250UA5:
Got mine from a member tatortodd, here.
So far it's only made it out on a few longish motorcycle rides.

Busted camera on my phone, so no photos.

The only shot I have of mine, on the now-gone Vulcan, pre-ride.

Now that I have a new phone, I'll have to try to get a few more.

Stay Classy!!
Picture of Crockett040
posted Hide Post
I missed the buy years ago. Any chance we do another group buy? Anyone have any they might want to part with?

Posts: 396 | Location: Iowa | Registered: July 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Crockett040:
I missed the buy years ago. Any chance we do another group buy? Anyone have any they might want to part with?

I do have an extra pewter SIGforum coin from 2017.

If you like, just shoot me your address and I will send it tomorrow.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
In the ATL for a wedding this weekend.

We were in ATL for less than 24 hours.

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve