SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    SigForum Photo Contest Part IV: Show your 1911's VOTING
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

SigForum Photo Contest Part IV: Show your 1911's VOTING Login/Join 
Picture of wingspar
posted
Vote for your favorite.

Tooky13....

TheFrontRange....

GCE61....

Z06....

Question:
The best pic submitted for Part IV was:

Choices:
Tooky13
TheFrontRange
GCE61
Z06

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Each post crafted from
rich Corinthian leather
Picture of TheFrontRange
posted Hide Post
I hope I’m not out of order here...as one of the participants in this contest, I wanted to offer a congratulations to my fellow 1911-folk who participated here. I’m a little surprised that more did not chime-in; regardless, there are some fine handguns displayed in this contest round.

Unless there are some dangling chads yet to be harvested, some absentee ballots still outstanding, or some as-yet-uncounted votes from the southern precincts that I was really counting on (ha-ha), I’d like to offer my congratulations to member Z06. That is a great picture and a really classic and classy 1911.

"The sea was angry that day, my friends - like an old man trying to send back soup in a deli." - George Costanza

Posts: 6693 | Registered: September 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wingspar
posted Hide Post
Voting is closed. Congratulations to Z06 as the contest winner. You get to choose the topic for Sig Forum Photo Contest Part V. Smile

---------------
Gary
Will Fly for Food... and more Ammo
Mosquito Lubrication Video

If Guns Cause Crime, Mine Are Defective.... Ted Nugent

Posts: 2505 | Location: Oregon | Registered: January 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post