Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New XL Login/Join 
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted
Picked up my new XL and had my shop cerakote the grip: blue titanium. Love the look....

https://imgur.com/x0jlnmP

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nice looking color combo.

Posts: 6836 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Mastrogiacomo
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the kind words. Everyone does Burnt Bronze - I wanted to do something different that stood out in a good way. My shop really hit it out of the park with this one.... Smile

Luctor et Emergo

Posts: 194 | Location: Boston, MA | Registered: March 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very nice.

Posts: 29 | Location: ST. CLAIR SHORES, MI, USA | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tiger 2 Tank
posted Hide Post
Pretty blue.

Posts: 968 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
I'm usually the last guy to go for something like that, but it looks great.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53116 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Looks good

Posts: 3 | Registered: June 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jhe888:
I'm usually the last guy to go for something like that, but it looks great.

My thoughts exactly.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1768 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post