SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    My beautiful little girl
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My beautiful little girl Login/Join 
I Am The Walrus
posted
And to think this little girl was born 2 months premature and is now over 5 years old full of attitude.

Posts: 13047 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
She's adorable!

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Wins
Picture of Micropterus
posted Hide Post
Beautiful little girl!

Posts: 4285 | Location: In The Swamp | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Beautiful. She looks like she's got plenty of tude

Posts: 5301 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Great photo!

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
She is a peach!

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53117 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
She's going to break a lot of boys hearts.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
What a sweetie!

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I loved the younger years but still love all the others as well. It is amazing how fast they grow up.

Posts: 6840 | Location: Treasure Coast,Fl. | Registered: July 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
Wow, I remember her as an infant in a car seat!

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12743 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
A very beautiful sweetheart, indeed!

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She is beautiful! Enjoy every minute as they grow up fast!

Posts: 130 | Location: GA | Registered: April 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
^^^ Very true. Seems like yesterday but our daughter is now 23 years old.

Take lots of pics and videos too. Don't miss any of her sporting/dance/theater/etc events.

Remember you can't rewind life.

Posts: 3697 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Awwwww-some!!!

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by WRAM1:
She is beautiful! Enjoy every minute as they grow up fast!
^^^This. Before you know it she'll be grown with a family of her own.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tupperware Dr.
Picture of GCE61
posted Hide Post
Look at that smile, great pic!

Posts: 3537 | Registered: December 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome picture!

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
LIKE!!!! What a cutie

Posts: 11812 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Cute. Enjoy her every day. They grow up and move out before ya know it.

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10895 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post