SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Gallery    Show Sigforum what you look like.
Page 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Show Sigforum what you look like. Login/Join 
Washing machine whisperer
Picture of Appliance Brad
posted Hide Post
We spent a week in our Upper Peninsula earlier this month. This is at the very northern most point with lake Superior in the background. It was a 12 mile ride out here on a good trail.

Big Rock Bay Keweenaw Penninsula by Brad Benzing, on Flickr

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOADING PICTURES TO THIS FORUN IS A PAIN IN THE ASS
ITS EASIER TO GET A BUILDING PERMIT

Posts: 151 | Location: west Florida | Registered: July 08, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 104RFAST:
LOADING PICTURES TO THIS FORUN IS A PAIN IN THE ASS
ITS EASIER TO GET A BUILDING PERMIT

Topic comes up regularly. Almost as easy as taking the caps lock off Wink

https://sigforum.com/eve/forums...0601935/m/6470098434

Posts: 11219 | Location: below the palm tree line of Michigan | Registered: September 17, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of kimberkid
posted Hide Post
when you make a response there is this little tool bar at the top with a picture in it ... click that little picture icon and a box will open up for your picture URL, paste it in there and click "OK" ... and tada! When you post your message your picture will display

But as mentioned in the link above, SiGforum is not a picture hosting service ... I use https://postimages.org/ its free and works well.
You can create an account or post anonymously with no account, but when you do that I have no idea how you can find your picture if you want to post it again later somewhere else.

If you really want something you'll find a way ...
... if you don't you'll find an excuse.

I'm really not a "kid" anymore ... but I haven't grown up yet either Wink

Posts: 5700 | Registered: January 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Good to see you folks, again, Brad!

Smile

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by NMDave:
Thanks for resurrecting this thread, Brad! Being newer to the forum, I discover new stuff almost daily. So... here’s NMDave Cool

The smart half and me on our 30th anniversary trip to Gods country...

Last summer’s visit with our grandson on our 40th anniversary...

Dave

Posts: 467 | Location: Pearland TEXAS | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome Dave. Nice pictures, thanks for sharing.

Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
Hamming it up with my nephew, July 6, 8:56am
Bird Mtn in the background

Posts: 26852 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Keeping the economy moving since 1964
Picture of chbibc
posted Hide Post
After a morning hunt, hanging out with the pup.

-----------------------
You can't fall off the floor.

Posts: 8513 | Location: Rochester, NY behind enemy lines | Registered: March 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post

Going back through this thread, I see my original picture disappeared, so here is an update with the whole fam damily.

L-R, Mrs. PHPaul, Moi, Grandson-in-law Eric, Granddaughter Sarah, daughter (Sarah's Mom) Anite, Grandson Jarod, daughter (Jarod's Mom) Yovonna, Grandson Shawn (Anite's youngest).

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15181 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Myself and a special guest at our Halloween party

Posts: 5302 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Here’s a more updated one of us. We off roaded to a pretty awesome remote area of the river.

Here’s the spot at the River: (34.8489024, -112.0697026)

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Here’s a more updated one of us. We off roaded to a pretty awesome remote area of the river.

What chairs are those?

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10778 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Hampton Bay from Home Despot. They have lasted two years in the Arizona sun. Which in my opinion, makes them pretty damn good.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4023 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
paradox in a box
Picture of frayedends
posted Hide Post
When I got engaged this year...

These go to eleven.

Posts: 12407 | Location: Westminster, MA | Registered: November 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of OttoSig
posted Hide Post
Wife and I in Kauai last year.

11 years to retirement! Just waiting!

Posts: 6254 | Location: Maryland | Registered: August 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post

Me happy to be going back in the water after spending 6 weeks, 6 days a week,10-11 hours a day detailing the hull. June of 2017

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Altitude Minimum
Picture of BOATTRASH1
posted Hide Post

My beautiful wife and myself in Blueridge, GA in 2014. Need to get some more recent ones together.

Posts: 1199 | Location: Shalimar, FL | Registered: January 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post

Three of my favorite things

Posts: 7721 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Still finding my way
Picture of Ryanp225
posted Hide Post
Hiking in the Northern Colorado wilderness.

Posts: 10827 | Registered: January 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post