SIGforum
Hello, from Houston, TX

This topic can be found at:
https://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/920601935/m/9960028094

March 31, 2022, 09:06 PM
TheDash6
Hello, from Houston, TX
My name is Gabriel. Glad to have been accepted to join this great site. I've learned a lot of very useful info from the posts i've been browsing as a guest. I recently found a new American P210 standard at a LGS, and just absolutely astounded by it, it's all I want to shoot now. Added some G10 grips for the stealth look. Up next will be a Swiss version to call my own! Looking forward to joining in on the conversations.

GM

~ In search of the finer things ~
March 31, 2022, 11:34 PM
mipistola45
quote:
Originally posted by TheDash6:
My name is Gabriel. Glad to have been accepted to join this great site. I've learned a lot of very useful info from the posts i've been browsing as a guest. I recently found a new American P210 standard at a LGS, and just absolutely astounded by it, it's all I want to shoot now. Added some G10 grips for the stealth look. Up next will be a Swiss version to call my own! Looking forward to joining in on the conversations.

GM

Welcome from Chicago! That piece there is amazing. How's the safety actuation? I handled one recently and found the safety to be extremely stiff

mi45acp
April 01, 2022, 12:23 AM
TheDash6
I appreciate the welcome! While most everything is buttery smooth on this pistol, I find that flipping the safety to "on" is a bit of a chore, yes somewhat stiff. Flipping it to "off" however, is easily done with the side of my thumb.

GM

April 01, 2022, 05:18 AM
19tass
Welcome!
April 01, 2022, 11:37 AM
iron chef
There are a lot of members in the Greater Houston area here.
Welcome!
April 01, 2022, 03:49 PM
.38supersig
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

April 03, 2022, 11:21 AM
TheDash6
Thank you, all for the welcomes !

Hoping to contribute some good content over the next months. I have access to a few, nice older P210s that belong to my dad that may be of interest to some.

GM