SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello, from Houston, TX
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello, from Houston, TX Login/Join 
Picture of TheDash6
posted
My name is Gabriel. Glad to have been accepted to join this great site. I've learned a lot of very useful info from the posts i've been browsing as a guest. I recently found a new American P210 standard at a LGS, and just absolutely astounded by it, it's all I want to shoot now. Added some G10 grips for the stealth look. Up next will be a Swiss version to call my own! Looking forward to joining in on the conversations.

GM

~ In search of the finer things ~

Posts: 34 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: March 31, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheDash6:
My name is Gabriel. Glad to have been accepted to join this great site. I've learned a lot of very useful info from the posts i've been browsing as a guest. I recently found a new American P210 standard at a LGS, and just absolutely astounded by it, it's all I want to shoot now. Added some G10 grips for the stealth look. Up next will be a Swiss version to call my own! Looking forward to joining in on the conversations.

GM

Welcome from Chicago! That piece there is amazing. How's the safety actuation? I handled one recently and found the safety to be extremely stiff

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheDash6
posted Hide Post
I appreciate the welcome! While most everything is buttery smooth on this pistol, I find that flipping the safety to "on" is a bit of a chore, yes somewhat stiff. Flipping it to "off" however, is easily done with the side of my thumb.

GM

Posts: 34 | Location: Texas, USA | Registered: March 31, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 977 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
There are a lot of members in the Greater Houston area here.
Welcome!

Posts: 2582 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7748 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TheDash6
posted Hide Post
Thank you, all for the welcomes !

Hoping to contribute some good content over the next months. I have access to a few, nice older P210s that belong to my dad that may be of interest to some.

GM