SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from WA/55x Owners
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from WA/55x Owners Login/Join 
posted
Joining up here to acquire some more knowledge on Swiss guns, especially the mechanics and variations of the Sig55x platform.

I recently Acquired a 43A serial Sig 553P from the early days of the 551a1 project. Everything on here is swiss made but the milled receivers/barrel and handguard.

Anyone have a 553P/552 handguard for sale? Or the where abouts of obtaining one? Swissarms/JDI are a no response. Cheers

Posts: 4 | Location: Washington  | Registered: April 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
posted Hide Post
Welcome! You might post a wtb thread in the classified section down at the bottom of the forum. Could also ask in the rifle room forum.

Posts: 13160 | Location: Seattle-ish | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Been shopping around for the P226 variants, so I haven't had many dealings with a 553P.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6828 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 814 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard. This is the place for finding the hard to find, whether information or parts, about SIG. Glad to have you with us!

Posts: 1404 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

You will find the 55x parts you seek with some patience here.

HK Ag

WCA 551 & Swiss 552 here

Posts: 2962 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post