SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Just bought a P320 Legion!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Just bought a P320 Legion! Login/Join 
posted
New guy here. Always loved how the P320 looked, after I had the opportunity to shoot one for a day I knew I had to have one. Found a Legion for a solid price, excited to join and learn from you all!

Posts: 41 | Registered: May 18, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 862 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Diablo Blanco
Picture of dking271
posted Hide Post
Welcome. I liked the P320 Legion when I first saw it. Then I took a class last June with a guy that was using one and I made the mistake of handling it. I bought one as soon as I found one at a decent price. A few months later I found a used one at a shop that sold a few of my guns on consignment. I picked that one up for my adult son. He shot his last weekend for the first time in a while and did better than I have ever seen him shoot. Enjoy your new Legion.

Posts: 2055 | Location: Middle-TN | Registered: November 05, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Congrats on your new P320!

Posts: 7156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome GMan. Enjoy SIGforum.

Posts: 10825 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post