SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Back in the saddle after a looong time away
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Back in the saddle after a looong time away Login/Join 
Picture of alwayshungry
posted
I have been trying to either reinstate this account or setup a new one for a good while now. Thankfully, the site admin was able to recover this one.

Glad to be back here and look forward to hopefully adding value ☺️.

"Now none of the frightened soldiers moved, for they saw that cowardice and valor purchased equal plots in the snipers' killing field"

Posts: 6331 | Location: The Great State of Texas | Registered: December 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Well, God bless the great state of Texas. No matter where I go, I carry the Lone Star with me.

Posts: 99620 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome back to the forum!

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post