SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New guy from Asheville
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New guy from Asheville Login/Join 
posted
Hey guys kinda new member from Asheville. I was a member many years ago but couldn't remember any of my credentials and none of my emails brought up anything. My name is Jeremy and I am a long time sig fan. I don't currently own any but over the many decades I have owned many from p220 carry, p226, p229. I served in the US Army for over 20 years both in the 82nd as well as under socom under 7th group as an 18b as well as other rolls throughout socom as an instructor as well as an instructor at Benning.

I'm here again because I'm contemplating getting back into the sig game. I currently carry a HK vp9, but love for sig never left. Right now I'm contemplating building a custom p320. Well that about wraps it up. It's good to be back.

Don't ever think the reason I am peaceful is because I forgot how to be violent

Posts: 17 | Location: Asheville | Registered: May 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Membership has its privileges
Picture of P-220
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Niech Zyje P-220

Steve

Posts: 36382 | Location: 45174 | Registered: December 09, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Let us know how your P320 turns out. I hope to have one some day.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7934 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome back from another NC guy.

Posts: 642 | Location: NW North Carolina | Registered: November 04, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from yet another North Carolinian…

Posts: 405 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome back!

Posts: 1018 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post