SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Howdy from Oklahoma!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy from Oklahoma! Login/Join 
posted
Howdy from the Tulsa area! I am a new Sig owner (P356XL RomeoZero) that is trying to get accustomed to my first red-dot on a handgun. Been to the range once so far. Except for scopes on my rifles, I've got iron on everything else. I recently joined another group with a similar name, but I seem to have noticed that the signatures that are used here are much better! :-)

Jim

NRA Member

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
--Groucho Marx

Posts: 13 | Location: Tulsa County, Oklahoma | Registered: June 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 862 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A man's got to know
his limitations
posted Hide Post
Howdy!

"But, as luck would have it, he stood up. He caught that chunk of lead." Gunnery Sergeant Carlos Hathcock

Posts: 8972 | Registered: March 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7156 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

From your friend in Southwest Arizona

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2561 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dances With
Tornados
posted Hide Post
Well Hello there Neighbor!

Posts: 10125 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Arizona. I have a friend in your area who is a retired U.S.
Fish and Wild Life Biologist who was instrumental in the grizzly bear and grey wolf recovery.

Posts: 1013 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post