SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello, I am a Sig addict from WA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello, I am a Sig addict from WA Login/Join 
posted
Hello from Washington state. I have been bleeding Sig since my first purchase (P220 Elite Dark Carry) @ age 21, now 11 years ago. I am primarily into the P22x series although do like to customize P320’s. I am also into other firearms (coughs HK in German) however Sigs are indeed my favorite pistols.

I enjoy researching different models/variations to expand my knowledge base and help others- which are my reasons for joining the forum. Thank you for having me!

P238 (wife)
P320 X-Carry 9mm
P320 FCU 9mm Icarus grip, Zev slide, PMM barrel/comp
P320 FCU (build in progress: Icarus grip, ???)
P365 (build in progress)
P229 Legion .40/.357 Sig
P220 Elite Dark Carry
P220 ST
P210 Carry
P220 X-Six PPC 9mm (weird I know)
P226 X-Five Competition .40
P226 X-Five Allround 9mm
P226 X-Five 9mm SL SO BT KV SA (Tactical model but steel frame)
P226 LDC II 9mm Skeleton Silver

Posts: 7 | Registered: May 10, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 992 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from your friend in Southern Arizona!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2640 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Looks like the only thing you need now would be a P220 in .38 Super. Wink

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7842 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Orive 8
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from a former Pac NW resident.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tomorrow's battle is won during today's practice.

Posts: 1747 | Location: Collier Twp, PA | Registered: June 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Welcome from a fellow Washingtonian. I hope you live in the right side of the state like I do.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9608 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post