SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Got My first Sig Today
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Got My first Sig Today Login/Join 
posted
Hey there. My name is Ian and I'm from WA State. I picked up my first Sig today. It's a SIG AG SG553R. It's a beautiful gun. Can't wait to shoot it. I'll be SBRing it as soon as I can find a stock.

I'm glad to be here. Cheers.

Ian

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 992 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of iron chef
posted Hide Post
Welcome.
You better stock up on your standard capacity mags while you still can.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I have been. If anyones got some 751 mags that’s what I’m currently looking for.

Posts: 4 | Registered: May 18, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congratulations. The 553R is the finest weapon in that caliber, IMO. As for stocks and any Swiss mags, or other parts, gunfactory.ch is the most consistent source. You chasing 751 mags because you're in the market for a 751? From a collector standpoint, I say go for it, but, IMO, it's not a great platform for 7.62x51. I had one, didn't really love it, sold it, and don't miss it. It didn't prove accurate for me, and it's a chunk of a gun. The 5.56 rifles, and the 553R, are awesome though.

Posts: 949 | Location: Northeast GA | Registered: February 15, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 7834 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post