SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Illinois Login/Join 
posted
Hi,
I'm from the Chicago-land area and just joined your forum. I've got 2 Sigs (a West German P220 and a P229). I joined the forum to ask about converting my P229 from .40 to 9mm, but poking around it looks like a great bunch of people are here.

I like old Revolvers (mostly Smiths, but I also have some Colts and a Ruger or two)and double barrel shotguns (SxS & O/U) and have a fair amount of knowledge about them. I also appreciate military rifles from Garands up to ARs, but I'm no expert on them.

Posts: 94 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7938 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Peoria area! This is a great place to hang out!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 97 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
This is a great place, welcome from Normal.

Posts: 5313 | Location: Central Illinois | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome from down state!

Posts: 1018 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

Posts: 22 | Registered: September 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Folks,

It's much appreciated

Posts: 94 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from over the boarder.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36633 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Dupage County.

Also a revolver enthusiast

Posts: 59 | Location: NW Burbs of Illinois | Registered: June 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Welcome to your new home!

Posts: 3389 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Clang,

Welcome to the forum. I'm from the south suburbs but no longer live in the area. I sure miss the food but not the winters.

Posts: 12088 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Hello & welcome from Peoria area.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1176 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Howdy from the far NW side ( Old Norwood Park) of Chicago.

Posts: 4100 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 10 | Location: Colorado. | Registered: November 08, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Northern Chicago Burbs

Posts: 237 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from just across the Mississippi River.

Posts: 15337 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from Vermont!

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Greetings from Chicago, I recently joined as well. Congrats on acquiring those pistols, the P220 is the real deal.

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the Forum, and greetings from the South Side.

"When its time to shoot, shoot. Dont talk!"

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 7265 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 109 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post