SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Illinois
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Illinois Login/Join 
posted
Hi,
I'm from the Chicago-land area and just joined your forum. I've got 2 Sigs (a West German P220 and a P229). I joined the forum to ask about converting my P229 from .40 to 9mm, but poking around it looks like a great bunch of people are here.

I like old Revolvers (mostly Smiths, but I also have some Colts and a Ruger or two)and double barrel shotguns (SxS & O/U) and have a fair amount of knowledge about them. I also appreciate military rifles from Garands up to ARs, but I'm no expert on them.

Posts: 41 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7384 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Peoria area! This is a great place to hang out!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 81 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
teacher of history
Picture of maxwayne
posted Hide Post
This is a great place, welcome from Normal.

Posts: 5191 | Registered: March 04, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome from down state!

Posts: 913 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum

Posts: 22 | Registered: September 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks Folks,

It's much appreciated

Posts: 41 | Registered: September 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Welcome from over the boarder.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 36244 | Location: NW Indiana | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Dupage County.

Also a revolver enthusiast

Posts: 59 | Location: NW Burbs of Illinois | Registered: June 10, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
We Only Kneel
to Almighty God
posted Hide Post
Welcome to your new home!

Posts: 3374 | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Clang,

Welcome to the forum. I'm from the south suburbs but no longer live in the area. I sure miss the food but not the winters.

Posts: 11829 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bare bones
posted Hide Post
Hello & welcome from Peoria area.

"Only the Dead Have Seen an End to War" Plato.

Posts: 1166 | Location: South Rome, Illinois | Registered: December 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Howdy from the far NW side ( Old Norwood Park) of Chicago.

Posts: 3945 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum.

Posts: 10 | Location: Arizona, USA | Registered: November 08, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Northern Chicago Burbs

Posts: 234 | Location: Chicago Area | Registered: November 16, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from just across the Mississippi River.

Posts: 15147 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, from Vermont!

Posts: 33 | Location: Upper Connecticut River Valley | Registered: May 02, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post