SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hey from SW Florida
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hey from SW Florida Login/Join 
posted
Hey y’all, my name is Guy and I just joined up here because I recently got into a couple of new sigs and I’m really digging them. I’m stepping away from the plastic fantastic as I desire metal and wood with a soul. I only have a g30 and a FN 509 left from the plastic world.
I’ve always enjoyed the 1911 platform and decided I want to pursue a different direction of firearms as I’m bored with even looking at all of the new hype.
I bought a German p220 that just shoots lights out and yesterday I picked up a 229 legion. I’m heading out to shoot it in a couple hours. I believe this is going to be my new edc, everything feels right about it.
I can’t seem to figure out how to post pics yet or I would. It’s all stuff you’ve seen before anyway but if this place is like others, everyone loves pics.

Posts: 3 | Location: Fort Myers, Fl | Registered: May 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
pics or it didn’t happen!

Joking! Welcome from a fellow SWFL member. To post pics, you have to have them hosted somewhere. I’ve been using postimgages.org.

Posts: 7931 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I went and put 3 boxes of various ammo, wwb 124gr, blazer 124gr and freedom ammunition 147gr along with a mag of HST 147gr and the legion ate them all. I definitely enjoy shooting this pistol but I have to get used to these sights.
It’s pretty fat up front.
I also have a long way to go getting back on shooting shape.
I was hit by a car while riding my motorcycle to work back in December and this was the second time shooting since.
My left arm has 17 screws and a big ole plate in the upper part. It was broken in 4 places and was quite ugly. And I’m left handed, lucky for me I shoot right though.

Posts: 3 | Location: Fort Myers, Fl | Registered: May 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hopefully they can get you all fixed up soon.

Congrats on your P229 and welcome to the forum!

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7731 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
welcome to the forum neighbor. this is a great informative place for firearms questions, especially Sig related, as well as to enjoy sharing other topics. Im across the bridge from you.

Posts: 617 | Location: SW. Florida, USA | Registered: August 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post