SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from California
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from California Login/Join 
posted
Thank you for the wealth of information provided here. Hope to share what little I know from this restricted state.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 01, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7205 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Wyoming.

PC

Posts: 1063 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be prepared for loud noise and recoil
Picture of sigalert
posted Hide Post
Fellow Californian here. This is one of the best forums there is. Period.

“Crisis is the rallying cry of the tyrant.” – James Madison

"Keep your fears to yourself, but share your courage with others." - Robert Louis Stevenson

Posts: 3381 | Location: California | Registered: March 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SFCUSARET
posted Hide Post
Welcome from your Arizonan neighbor!

Posts: 1014 | Location: Scottsdale, AZ | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 878 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 1513 | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Bay Area.

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3078 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 105 | Registered: March 14, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Kali. This forum is where I go for any news (and I check it too many times each day). I'm in San Francisco.

Posts: 62 | Location: Kalifornia | Registered: September 17, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post