SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greeting
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greeting Login/Join 
posted
Long time Sig owner, but I’ve never been here before. Numrich customer service recommend you to me.

Posts: 11 | Registered: February 04, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Welcome to SIGforum!

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 19733 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6827 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 813 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Howdy... Great opportunity to learn and share

Dave

Posts: 284 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post