SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Greetings from Virginia
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Greetings from Virginia Login/Join 
posted
Hello everyone.
I am a long time gun owner and sig enthusiast. Hoping to gain some knowledge from the group.

I currently have the following Sig firearms:

P226 - 40 S&W
P226 - .357 Sig (Redbox CPO)
Mosquito - .22LR
P250 - 40 S&W with additional 357 Sig barrel
556XI
522 Patrol
522 SCM
P365 (Gray cerakote)
P365 (Black)

Posts: 1 | Location: Chesterfield, VA | Registered: November 12, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the UP of Michigan

Posts: 924 | Location: UP of Michigan | Registered: October 21, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just An Old Guy
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, I am sure you will enjoy it.

What can one man do? You never know until you try.

Posts: 1973 | Location: VA | Registered: November 14, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool! Sounds like you are off to a good start.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7205 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 878 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
Welcome, neighbor!

God bless America.

Posts: 11377 | Location: Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome there are a few of us in old dominion.

Posts: 6435 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post