SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Dallas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Dallas Login/Join 
posted
Long time Sig owner. Looking for a p220st with dovetail rail.

Would appreciate if someone can tell me how can I add my email on my public profile. Tried to edit my profile but found no such option.

Posts: 10 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: November 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Click on your forum handle Sunmoon. A Menu will drop down. Click on View Sunmoon's Public Profile. That will take you to the new page where you can edit your info by clicking on the View/Edit Complete Profile at the upper right hand corner. After you're done editing, you muct click on Submit to save the new info. And, you're done.

Q

Posts: 23282 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got it. Thank you so much. Glad to see you.

Posts: 10 | Location: Dallas TX | Registered: November 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome & Happy Thanksgiving!

Posts: 1066 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you. Happy Thanksgiving to you!