SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Cobb County GA
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Cobb County GA Login/Join 
posted
Hello gentlemen and ladies! New member here. Just picked up my new P365X to replace a Ruger LC9s as my carry pistol when I want to go small. Have not been able to get to the range yet, but already loving the quality, perfect balance, and absolute beauty of this little pistol (and I've always just wanted to own a Sig!). I tested the 365, 365X, and 365XL and this one clearly stood out for me as the perfect one for my needs.

I'm loving it, so far, and can't wait to see how it performs.

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raptorman
Picture of Mars_Attacks
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Cherokee County, neighbor! Smile

Eeewwww, don't touch it!
Here, poke at it with this stick.

Posts: 32932 | Location: North, GA | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Caribou gorn
Picture of YellowJacket
posted Hide Post
Welcome neighbor, from E Cobb near Sope Creek.

I'm gonna vote for the funniest frog with the loudest croak on the highest log.

Posts: 9923 | Location: Marietta, GA | Registered: February 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your P365X. Let us know how it shoots.

(That and if I had a dollar for every time Sope Creek was spelled wrong...)

Welcome to the forum!

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7731 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome, grew up in Powder Springs and then spent many years in Calhoun. Careful Sigs do not like to stay by themselves. They like to gather in groups.

Posts: 1096 | Location: Moved to N.W. MT. | Registered: April 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
What up Homie?

Welcome

“I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite.”

Posts: 4231 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Congrats on your P365X. Let us know how it shoots.

(That and if I had a dollar for every time Sope Creek was spelled wrong...)

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone!

.38supersig, I'm off t a rocky start . Big problem (pistol is out of commission, at this time!) If you want to see the sad story, I posted in the Sig Armorer section.

Posts: 5 | Registered: January 21, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Well that is no fun.

I'm not familiar with the P365 myself, so I wouldn't know where to begin.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7731 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post