SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Missouri
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Missouri Login/Join 
posted
I picked up a P239 at the local gun shop yesterday. Thankfully, there were two extra magazines in the case so I don't have to look for them on eBay.

I started off with a P2022, sold that to get a P226. I think I'll save up to get a 229 or 320 next.

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 06, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 858 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the P226 and welcome to the forum!

Posts: 7126 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
That's just the
Flomax talking
Picture of GaryBF
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Posts: 11857 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri | Registered: February 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
At Jacob's Well
Picture of jaaron11
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

J

"But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was upon him, and by his wounds we are healed." - Isaiah 53:5

Posts: 5238 | Location: SW Missouri | Registered: May 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
Congrats on the P226 and welcome to the forum!

I was happy to find it. Apparently, so was the person who stole it.

posted Hide Post
Welcome! Formerly in St. Louis....now Florida!

NRA Life Member/GOA Life Member

Posts: 135 | Location: Gainesville, FL.  | Registered: July 06, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks, everyone.

The P239 I have now is exactly what I was looking for - small enough to carry, and controls I'm already familiar with. I'm fairly certain it won't be the only Sig pistol I own...