SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New member from the Republik of Maryland
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New member from the Republik of Maryland Login/Join 
posted
Sig fan since getting back into firearms in 2013 after empty nesting. Big 357Sig fan also. P226, SP2340, SP2022, P239, P250, P320, 1911 Nightmare, all chambered in 357Sig

Posts: 8 | Registered: February 14, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the midwest. I have family in Hagerstown.

Nice collection. It's OK to talk about other guns, we all practice diversity.

Posts: 14990 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Don't you wish DC was located somewhere else so it wouldn't corrupt your state? (and mine)

Posts: 4 | Location: Virginia | Registered: January 22, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Got a P226 in 357Sig and a Glock carbine.

Welcome to the forum from Georgia.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6828 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 814 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum from North Carolina. I’ve been here for six years now, but spent 29 years in Montgomery County before that.

Posts: 389 | Location: Youngsville, NC | Registered: April 18, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post