SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New Member From IL
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New Member From IL Login/Join 
posted
Hi all,

I am new to the forum but have been a Sig owner for quite some time. I am primarily into Sig and H&K. I am on HKPro under the same username in case some of you are also members over there. I am a lurker most of the time so you won't see too much out of me unless I feel I can truly contribute to a conversation.

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 24, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Posts: 7934 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1017 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 25485 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ugly Bag of
Mostly Water
Picture of ridgerat
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum, from your friend in Southern Arizona!

Endowment Life Member, NRA • Member, Gun Owners of America & Member, Arizona Citizens Defense League

Posts: 2644 | Location: Tucson, AZ | Registered: March 25, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from just across the Mississippi in Davenport Iowa.

Posts: 15337 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the Peoria area!

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 97 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Chicago's far NW side.

Posts: 4097 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post