SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hola desde Argentina
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hola desde Argentina Login/Join 
posted
Estimados mienbros, buenos días a todos, me habían recomendado mucho este foro como medio de información y aprendizaje, de todos modos he quedado sorprendido por la variedad y cantidad de información, saludos cordiales.

Posts: 2 | Registered: August 14, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8118 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard!

Do you know our member 0-0 who lives in Bs.As?

This message has been edited. Last edited by: bald1,

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 14661 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of BlackTalonJHP
posted Hide Post
Bienvenidos

Posts: 858 | Location: Texas | Registered: September 18, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1048 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 128 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post