SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Western Massachusetts
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Western Massachusetts Login/Join 
Picture of TiredOldDog
posted
My name is Chuck. I am a network engineer and NRA Life Member.

I own a couple of SIG Sauer handguns. A P230SL and a P229 chambered in .40S&W and .357SIG.

Looking to make some new friends, share stories, and information about shooting, off-roading, camping, fishing and the finer things in life (Barbeque, Bourbon and Cigars)

Posts: 2 | Location: Southwick, MA | Registered: April 08, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 976 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Hello and welcome to the forum from Georgia.

Support Sigforum and Para! https://fundrazr.com/01zWgc?ref=ab_8BFKzc

Posts: 7736 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
What's up 'TiredOldDog'?

Greetings from the Granite State! Welcome Aboard! Cool

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 5826 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nifty
posted Hide Post
Welcome. Lived for 37 years in Ashland MA ( first town hit at Boston Marathon).

Posts: 2455 | Location: Relocated from Boston to NW PA | Registered: August 03, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from flyover country. I lived on the other side of Springfield (Palmer) for a few years as a kid 60+ years ago.

Posts: 15259 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TiredOldDog
posted Hide Post
Thank for the warm welcome everyone! I seem to be having trouble getting my avatar to display properly. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I resized it to 60 x 60 pixels. It is sitting on my server and visible when I go to the URL. I have tried both gif and jpg image types.

Posts: 2 | Location: Southwick, MA | Registered: April 08, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Could be a setting on your browser. I can see it just fine... Wink

ETA - It appears your Avatar is hosted on an unsecured domain (non HTTPS) and your browser is likely set to not display such content. You just need toggle that setting to display unsecured content.

Here's a couple of threads that may shed some light on the issue, especially if you're using Chrome:

SIGforum is now "secure"

My avatar isn't working

Further, as numerous Browsers are Chromium based (Firefox and Brave are examples), the issue you're experiencing can be hit or miss depending on which version/implementation your Browser is using. At one time (June/July 2021) I was only seeing certain 'non-secure' avatars w/ Firefox, while Brave would not display the 'non-secure' content at all. Today, I'm not having any issues seeing such content with either Browser.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: nhracecraft,

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 5826 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because you can,
doesn't mean you should
posted Hide Post
I grew up a little south and west of you in NW CT., about 8 miles from New York state and 15 from Mass.
Beautiful place but the weather's a lot nicer here.
Then there's the gun laws and taxes.

Posts: 7846 | Location: NE GA | Registered: August 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 100 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard! Smokes, meats, and peats sounds like a winning combo here. Smile

Posts: 1785 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post