SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Hello from Kansas
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hello from Kansas Login/Join 
posted
Hey everyone

Born, raised and now hoping to retire in northeast Kansas. Im 38 with no military/leo background, I starting liking firearms when I got into hunting but dont even do that much now. I just like everything about shooting and what it means to own firearms.

The wife and I have a pair of 238s and 225a1s among other non Sigs. I will admit I have more questions than opinions, Im mostly here to try to gain some knowledge from this community. Thanks for letting me join

Drew

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now and Zen
Picture of clubleaf206
posted Hide Post
Hi from south central Kanzuz.

Posts: 11787 | Location: The untamed wilds of Kansas | Registered: August 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
The P238 is a neat Sig to have.

Welcome to the forum.

My other Sig is a Steyr...

Posts: 6651 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Oh the 238 is incredible. Both are super accurate, never a problem with either and just fun little pinkers. Also they come in enough variations she found one she would start keeping with her. A win all around as far as I'm concerned

Posts: 6 | Registered: December 11, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 787 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from NW Missouri

Posts: 539 | Registered: September 18, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome! Originally from Kiowa County.

Nick
nick_mur

Posts: 21 | Location: Peoria IL | Registered: December 17, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Ohio!!

Posts: 10692 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NMDave
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the best Sig site you could possibly find. Ive only been here about 6 months and have learned more about Sig hand tools than most folks pick up in a lifetime. Have questions? Ask em! Folks here are happy to help.

Dave

Posts: 271 | Location: Albuquerque, NM | Registered: June 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Another Ohio welcome!

Posts: 42 | Registered: March 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post