SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    Howdy from Maine
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Howdy from Maine Login/Join 
posted
Very occasional shooter here: first & only firearm is 2nd gen P250 in .40 Fullsize.
Bought the .45 X-Change kit for it a short while later, in Compact, but it mostly stays in the .40 configuration.
Look fwd to learning from all you pro's

peace,
~Rich

Posts: 4 | Location: Maine | Registered: November 11, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Bob RI
posted Hide Post
Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 4492 | Registered: January 22, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1064 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
Cool!

I had a P250 in .40 a long time ago and traded it for a Gen2 Glock.

A few years later, I found myself wanting another P250.

Don't think I'll be selling the P250 I have now.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8251 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State...Welcome Aboard! Cool

We need more 'Maineiacs' here... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 6395 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from flyover country.

I lived in Mass. as a kid, love the New England lob-stah, chow-dah, and fried clams.

Posts: 15424 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not as lean, not as mean,
Still a Marine
Picture of Gibb
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard from Southern ME (Lyman). Lots of good info here, I hope you find it a useful as I did!

I shall respect you until you open your mouth, from that point on, you must earn it yourself.

Posts: 3226 | Location: Southern Maine | Registered: February 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post