SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  New Members Introduction    New from NY
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

New from NY Login/Join 
posted
Hi. Like a few others here, I was a member on the other site and I heard that this is where it’s at. I’m from Long Island and honestly can’t wait to get out of here one day. I’m a lifelong shooter, but still relatively new to handguns. Sig classic P series are my favorites and I’m starting to get a nice collection of them. Looking forward to learning as much as I can here. Thanks for having me.

Posts: 31 | Registered: December 19, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Greetings from the Granite State. Welcome Aboard! Cool

Former New Yorkistan resident here (Born in Brooklyn). I've got lot's of relatives still trapped on Long Island, but luckily, I was able to escape a long time ago...Back when John Lindsay was Mayor of NYC!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 6198 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Welcome aboard.

Escaped from NY State in the early '70s. Native to upstate (Onondaga County) but once lived in your neck of the woods (Oyster Bay Cove).

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 14636 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Welcome from the mid-west. Like Bald1 (who grew up half an hour from me) I escaped from NY back in 1986.

Posts: 15390 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 19tass
posted Hide Post
Welcome!

Posts: 1044 | Location: Southern Illinois | Registered: November 17, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
You can't go wrong with a P220 or a P226.

Welcome to the forum!

Posts: 8109 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
Welcome aboard.

Escaped from NY State in the early '70s. Native to upstate (Onondaga County) but once lived in your neck of the woods (Oyster Bay Cove).

quote:
Originally posted by Sigmund:
Welcome from the mid-west. Like Bald1 (who grew up half an hour from me) I escaped from NY back in 1986.

I’m way out on the North Fork. Quite a ways from Oyster Bay Cove, but I do know the area. It’s beautiful up there.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
You can't go wrong with a P220 or a P226.

Welcome to the forum!

No you can’t. No P226 for me but I do have a P220 Carry, a P239, and a few P229’s.

Picture of magholderusa
posted Hide Post
Welcome from Utah!

Ricky Taggart
Magholder.com
Utah, USA

Posts: 128 | Location: Cedar Hills, UT, USA | Registered: September 28, 2021Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
"Escape from New York" was more of a life goal than a movie title for me! Welcome aboard!

Thanks for supporting the SigForum Ammo Group Buy and the Para Fundraiser!!

Posts: 1815 | Location: New Mexico | Registered: April 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
P220 in .45acp is a joy to shoot. Welcome!

mi45acp

Posts: 72 | Location: Chicagoland | Registered: March 19, 2022Reply With QuoteReport This Post